- Rosicrucian Park, Egyptian Museum & Planetarium, established in 1927 in San Jose, California, houses several Egyptian-style buildings on a five-acre, park-like setting featuring broad lawns, palm trees, rose gardens, and exotic plants from around the world.
- Campbell Historical Museum & Ainsley House
- Visit canning pioneer John Colpitts Ainsley's historic home and explore the
Santa Clara Valley's pre-Silicon history.
- Burlingame Museum of Pez Memorabilia
- That's right! There really is such a place, or so they say.
- The San Francisco Zoo
- The World famous Zoo by the bay
- San Jose's The Tech Museum of Innovation
- The Tech Museum features interactive exhibits on advanced technologies. The Tech is an educational resource established to engage people of all ages and backgrounds in exploring and experiencing technologies affecting their lives, and to inspire the young to become innovators in the technologies of the future.
- Ghirardelli Square
- Chocolate and shopping by the sea...in San Francisco
- San Francisco's Famous Exploratorium
- The Exploratorium: A Museum of Science, Art and Human Perception.
- In San Francisco, Laserium is performed in the Morrison Planetarium in the California Academy of Sciences in Golden Gate Park. All shows feature dazzling krypton and argon laser visuals, and are performed live under the stars of Northern California's largest indoor universe.
- Santa Cruz Mystery Spot
- Nature's Mystery Spot where gravity and other natural phenomenon do not follow the laws of nature as you now know them.
- SnoWeb -check current Ski Conditions in the Sierras
- This is where Silicon Valley people play in the winter.